£49.50 (includes VAT and shipping) Price Excluding VAT £41.25
- The TL-2100S Safety Bed Alarm Monitor can be used with corded bed and chair sensor pads or floor mats (sold separately)
- Attach a bed or chair sensor pad or a floor mat to this bed alarm, and you will receive an alert you if your patient is trying to get out of their bed or chair, or if they place their feet on the floor mat (excellent for use by a bed or at a doorway).
- The alarm also comes with the patented Caregiver Key which if used, prevents the alarm being silenced by anyone other than the carer, and prevents the alarm being turned off before you hear it!
- Other features include a low battery light and lost pad light so you know when the pad has been disconnected, or isn't working, plus tone options, volume adjustment and delay option.
- The alarm also comes with a protective boot and hanging strap.
- To use, simply insert 3 AA batteries in the bed alarm monitor. Connect to your bed pad or chair pad, or one of our corded floor mats. Place the pad or floor mat in the location where it is to be used. When your patient sits on one of the pads, the alarm will beep twice to let you know it is activated. When they take their pressure off the pad, the alarm will sound, alerting you to their side. If you use with a floor mat, the alarm sounds when they step on the mat.
- Alarm features a one year manufacturer's warranty.
*This item is available to purchase with VAT Relief*
ELIGIBLE FOR VAT RELIEF? In your shopping cart, when placing your order, there is a box identified as 'order notes' , please give patient's name, address and condition in this box, and we will refund your VAT within 24 hours of your placing an order.
This product is currently In Stock and Ships For Free
Same day shipping if ordered by 1pm Mon-Fri