(Note on shipping to the Republic of Ireland - currently taking 4-5 days)
- One of our most popular Fall Safety systems, and sold for home use, and to Nursing Homes and Hospitals throughout the UK. This is a wonderful bed exit system is ideal for caring for the elderly, and/or those with dementia or Alzheimer's as the paging alert is kept with the Carer and so there is no alert noise with the patient.
- The high grade bed sensor pad is incontinence protected , 25 cm x 50 cm (10" x 30") and is placed under the lower sheet, across the bed in the area of the patient's middle back, giving the earliest alert and sounding the alert as soon as they sit up. Alternatively you can place the pad in the patient's bottom area.
- The paging alert, can be up to 300 feet (90 meters) from the pad and has three volume levels, an on/off switch and low battery light. Because the Carer can keep the alarm with them, they won't miss the alert whenever it sounds, day or night.
- With no alarm in the room with the patient, they won't become confused or distressed by loud alarm noise.
- The Paging Alarm operates on three (3) C batteries (not included).This system does not require an internet or other wireless connection to work. But is an independent wireless system which is programmed to work one to one and requires no additional items.
- As an Additional Option, you can order an AC Adapter to power your alarm (select in the drop down when ordering) We recommend you always keep batteries in your alarm as a back-up to your AC adapter in case of a sudden loss of power. Some customers use the AC adapter at night and batteries only during the day. And by using the AC adapter, you will cut down on the replacement cost of the batteries over time.
- Paging Alarm and bed pad both come with a one year manufacturer's warranty, and the bed sensor pad is sealed and is incontinence resistant and features a foam interior for comfort.
All fall safety products offer a 30 day return policy.
ELIGIBLE FOR VAT RELIEF? In your shopping cart, when placing your order, there is a box identified as 'order notes' , please give patient's name, address and condition in this box, and we will refund your VAT within 24 hours of your placing an order.
This product is currently In Stock and Ships For Free
Same day shipping if ordered by 1pm Mon-Fri