Please scroll to the bottom of the page for reviews.
- High grade wireless, cord free bed alarm monitor
- Features monitoring for both the wireless, cordfree bed pad and cordfree chair pad
- Pads can be up to 30 feet (9 meters) from the alarm
- To silence the alarm, simply press reset on front of alarm (if you wish to disable the reset, this can be done so that only a Carer key can silence the alert
- Pad lost light (lets you know if pads are too far from alarm)
- Low battery light
- Nursecall port, which works with most nursecall systems
- Can be used with corded pads if required
- Green, protective case to limit damage from dropping or knocking
- Bed pad is 50cm x 76cm (20" x 30") and chair pad is 25cm x 38cm (10" x 15") and are incontinence sealed and made of high quality vinyl
As an Additional Option, you can order an AC Adapter to power your alarm (select in the drop down menu when ordering) The AC Adapter is a power lead for the alarm monitor, the lead does not charge the monitor. We recommend you always keep batteries in your alarm as a back-up to your AC adapter in case you lose power and are not aware. Some customers use the AC adapter at night and batteries only during the day. And by using the AC adapter, you will cut down on the replacement cost of the batteries over time.
If you are unhappy with your product or it is unsuitable we offer a 30 day money back guarantee. Please keep all of the products original packaging and ensure the product is in as-new condition. You can then either exchange or return your product for a full refund.
ELIGIBLE FOR VAT RELIEF?
In your shopping cart, when placing your order, there is a box identified as 'order notes' , please give patient's name, address and condition in this box, and we will refund your VAT within 24 hours of your placing an order.
& we ship by DPD Next Working Day Delivery.