Strong Performance For An Active Life – For Moderate to Heavy Incontinence Needs:
Forma-Care Premium Dry Pull Up Pants give an A+ quality of life due to their unique premium features which include:
- Very Discreet – ‘Rustle free’ due to the TBS Air Foil backing & textile feel outer film.
- Extra Comfort – Anatomically formed absorbent pad in product adds to extra comfort & safety.
- Secure – SAP Gel Concept locks in liquid and odours. Hydrophobic water repellent cuffs provide extra protection & reliability against leaks.
- Kind To Skin – Antibacterial, PH Skin neutral distribution system aids rapid uptake of liquid & offers protection against re-wetting of skin. Product is Dermatologically tested & Latex Free and also comes with an extra wide top cuff for excellent comfort whilst wearing.
- Intelligent – Wetness Indicator incorporated into the film around top cuff shows the User/Carer when the product should be changed.
XLarge = Waist Size 130-170cms (51-67″)
The Forma-Care Incontinence Range offers excellence in Continence Care and Forma-Care are proud to be a preferred supplier to the NHS Supply Chain.
Highest quality of life with absolute reliability.
Easy to use, highest comfort and optimum safety provide an A+ quality of life. Forma-Care Premium Dry Pull Up Incontinence Pants are a very absorbent, anatomically shaped incontinence pants with breathable TBS-air foil backing. The dermatologically tested and latex free product boasts a wide cuff for excellent comfort. The Dry Fluff locks in moisture quickly into the absorbent core and protects the skin against rewetting. Special gel components then absorb moisture and odour into the core of the product.
Additional safety during the day and night is provided by the Dry Safe Leak Protection System. The wetness indicator incorporated in the film shows the user when the product must be changed. Forma-Care PREMIUM Dry Pants are for active users suitable to be worn like conventional underwear.