Strong Performance For An Active Life – For Moderate to Heavy Incontinence Needs:
Forma-Care Comfort Slip give an A+ quality of life due to their unique premium features which include:
- Easy To Put On – Double-Fix Adhesive Velcro Tabs Are The Release & Closure In One and can be repeatedly opened and closed.
- Very Discreet – ‘Rustle free’ due to the TBS Outer Foil & Textile Feel outer layer.
- Extra Comfort – Anatomically formed absorbent pad in product adds to extra comfort & safety. Elastic Cuffs on the abdomen & back optimally fit to the body in any situation.
- Secure – SAP Gel Concept locks in liquid and odours. Hydrophobic water repellent inner cuffs provide both reliability & extra leak protection.
- Kind To Skin – Antibacterial, PH Skin neutral distribution system aids rapid uptake of liquid & offers protection against re-wetting of skin. Product is Dermatologically tested & Latex Free.
- Intelligent – Wetness Indicator incorporated into the film around Pad shows the User/Carer when the product should be changed.
Large Hip Size = 110-150cms (43″-59″)
The Forma-Care Incontinence Range offers excellence in Continence Care and Forma-Care are proud to be a preferred supplier to the NHS Supply Chain.
Highest quality of life with absolute reliability.
Forma-Care Comfort Incontinence Slip is a very absorbent, anatomically shaped incontinence shaped pad with breathable air TBS outer foil with felt in the hip area. The dermatologically tested and latex free product offers maximum comfort. Elastic cuffs on the abdomen and back optimally fit to the body in any given situation. New Double-Fix-Adhesive Velcro Tapes are the release and closure in one and can be repeatedly opened and closed. The Dry-Felt Channels moisture quickly into the absorbent core and protects the skin against rewetting. Special gel components lock moisture and odour into the core of the product and reliably prevent re-wetting. Additional Dry Safe Security offers protection against leakage. Our subtle colour scheme concept makes it easy to distinguish between different sizes and absorbencies. The wetness indicator incorporated into the film Indicator shows when the product needs to be replaced.