£94.95 (includes VAT and shipping) Price Excluding VAT £79.12
- This central monitor unit can receive signals from up to 40 different compatible wireless/cordless items, eliminating the need for multiple alarms!
- Custom build your system by adding the items from the wireless collection as needed or call us with your question and we can help you assemble your system.
- Wireless, cordfree bed and chair sensor pads (item codes GBT-RI, GBT-WI, or GCT-WI),
- Wireless, cordfree, floor mats (item code FMT-05C),
- Wireless motion sensors (item code 433-MS),
- Call buttons (item code 433-NC),
- And add as many Caregiver pagers (item code 433-PGD) as needed.
- All sold separately.
- Easy to set-up and use. (Comes pre-programmed when ordered with compatible items - how to video attached below)
- Place in a convenient spot and each compatible item will alert at the central monitor as a different number which is called out. Features low battery light, and volume control.
- Pagers can call out the relevant patient number or be placed in vibrate mode so as to not disturb other residents or patients and also reset the central monitor remotely.
- Works as a great stand alone system, or use as a backup in the event a larger central monitoring system is being repaired or is no longer working.
- System range up to 90 meters (300 feet), depending upon the environment of use.
- System takes 4 'C' batteries (not included) and comes with an AC power cord.
- Signal bumper is also available (sold separately) to gain an additional 100 feet of coverage.
- One year manufacturer warranty.